Clients that couldn’t sell OR own income properties often asked me for a property manager to refer them to. Sadly, all the ones I have come across are not ones I can put my name to. My clients have been left to find someone on google. In good conscience (and thanks to the encouragement of several clients) I couldn’t let this go on any longer! So, I decided to add a property management division to my company in 2012.
Our Property Management Services Include:
Tenant Screening & Services
- In Person Interviews at time of showing
- Online Applications – make it fast & easy for tenants
- Full Bureau Credit Report
- National Criminal Background Check
- Eviction Report
- Income & Employment Verification
- References Checked
Financial & Accounting
- Detailed Accounting of all rents, expenses, and security deposits
- Monthly Rent Collection – Automatic EFT payments from tenants & late rent enforcement
- Timely Payments to Owners via EFT
- Approved Merchant Account – our EFT payments only take 4-5 business days. Electronic payments from non-merchant Property Managers take up to 10 days for you to get your money!
- Detailed Monthly Management Statement
- Year End Statements – categorizes all income and expenses for tax purposes as well as a Form 1099
- All funds are held in an FDIC Insured Trust Account in accordance with Colorado Real Estate Commission guidelines
- Emergency Maintenance Contractor on call 24/7
- All maintenance requests are issued a unique ticket # in our online system and tracked in real time. You can login any time and see repair tickets, status, invoices, work orders, and notes about the item. This efficiency helps get the repairs done properly and quickly.
- No Maintenance Markups! We have a team of reputable and trustworthy vendors and contractors to maintain your home or perform any necessary repairs. Because we have strong relationships and strong purchasing power, we can pass on our savings to you. All invoices/receipts/work orders are provided.
Preventive Property Maintenance
- Annual Home Inspection & Report
- HVAC cleaned and serviced every 6 months keeps your heating & cooling systems healthy and helps avoid surprises
- Legal Resources & Evictions
- Flat Fee Eviction Attorney
- Manage Eviction Process if Required
If you would like to chat more and see if we might be a good fit to manage your rental please fill out the form b