1. TRG gathers the following types of information needed to process your transactions, fulfill your requests, and maintain our client records:
- Contact information you provide (for example, your personal and business addresses, phone and fax numbers, firm affiliations and titles).
- Tracking information which our Web server may automatically recognizes each time you visit one of our sites or communicate with us by email (for example, your domain name, your email address, and what pages you visit).
- Information you volunteer, via applications, surveys, worksheets, contact and information requests, etc.
2. TRG uses this information to:
- Improve and customize the content and layout of our sites and other communications tools
- Notify you of updates to our sites.
- Notify you of relevant products and services.
- Notify you of upcoming events and programs.
- Notify you of matching listings if you have set up automatic property alerts or Market Snapshot reports
- Track usage of our sites.
3. Email contact information. TRG does not share, sell, or trade email addresses except with settlement providers necessary to complete a real estate transaction by which you have engaged TRG to assist you with. TRG may use your email address to directly send you information and may provide you with online informational or marketing messages that have been approved by TRG together with other communications to which you have subscribed.
4. Other forms of contact information. Forms of contact information other than email address (for example, street address) may be shared with settlement providers necessary to complete a real estate transaction by which you have engaged TRG to assist you with. TRG will not share, sell or otherwise provide this contact information about you except for the following purposes:
- With settlement providers necessary to complete a real estate transaction by which you have engaged TRG to assist you with.
- When required by law or valid legal process, or to protect the personal safety of our members or the public.
- Some or all of the data collected during promotions or contests on our sites that are sponsored by third parties may be shared with the sponsor for the limited purpose of a one-time marketing follow-up by the sponsor. If information about you will be shared with a sponsor you will be notified prior to your participation in the promotion or contest and you can decide not to participate in the promotion or contest.
5. Credit or bank information that you and credit authorizers provide when you make payments by credit card or electronic check for products, dues or other services via Faith Enterprises Inc or TRG will only be used to process the transactions you request. This information will be provided to and maintained by reputable credit reporting databases, but will never be sold, shared or provided to other third parties.
6. TRG follows generally accepted standards to protect the information it collects and makes available via its Web sites. TRG modifies them as new technologies become feasible.
7. TRG utilizes a strict Opt-Out policy for sending online notifications regarding services, products and programs. You may adjust your Communication Preferences by unsubscribing when you receive a communication or by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
8. You may edit your personal contact information directly in the NRDS system or by contacting your local REALTOR® association.