1. Do you work as a full-time Realtor?
2. How long have you been selling real estate?
I have been in sales & marketing for 16 years and full time in real estate for 8 years.
3. Where do you rank within your office?
I have been the #1 producer in both my company and my entire office since 2006. I am also blessed to have ranked in the top 5% of Realtor’s nationwide in 2011.
4. How many homes have you sold in the past 12 months?
5. Do you have a list of references that we may contact?
Absolutely! Many of the clients whom provided testimonials are happy to talk about their experience with you. Just ask me and I can provide you with their contact information. The testimonials can be found at www.taylorrealtygroup.net/testimonials
6. Do you have a team to help you handle the multitude of details associated with each real estate transaction?
Yes! I have an Administrative Coordinator, Graphic Designer, Web Marketing Team, A Staging Consultant to help you prepare your home, contractors for any repairs, and a closing coordinator when we go under contract. This way I truly CAN be in two places at one time!
7. What lead generation system(s) do you have to develop an inventory of buyers for your listings? What are they?
Yes. Call capture, SEO and high level internet marketing, email alerts, virtual tours, SMS alerts, and blogs are some just to name a few. When we get together I can show you in greater detail. My degree is in marketing and my listing program is first class, getting you better results than “traditional” marketing programs.
8. How many listings do you currently have? It varies throughout the year.
I will tell you exactly when we get together. It varies from time to time as listings sell and I put new ones on the market. For now, you can click here to see our featured listings.
9. How many buyers do you typically work with?
6-8 at any given time
10. What is the market trend now?
This too varies throughout the year. Click here to read my current market update where I have posted current pricing charts and provided my analysis.
11. How strong is your name recognition in the market area?
90% of home sales in the Denver & Boulder metro MLS’s involve both a listing agent and a realtor who represents the buyer. Therefore, reputation of your realtor is very important when selling your home because your agent has to be professional and pleasant to work with or else the buyer’s realtor will not show your home. I have a strong local reputation and so does my company. We treat everyone with dignity, respect, and cooperation to get your home sold. Our counterparts know this and are happy to show your home to their clients. This is not the case for all listing agents trust me!
12. Do you have a written marketing plan specifically designed to sell my home?
We have innovative, high-tech, proprietary systems which make the process of selling easier, faster, and more profitable for our clients. I will show you in detail when we get together.
13. Where will you advertise our home? Will you provide Internet advertising? How and where?
Absolutely. Your property will be listed on 200 of the top real estate sites. Including Realtor.com,Facebook, Twitter,Yahoo, Trulia, Zillow, and others. When we get together I will show exactly what sites and how it will be marketed to maximize your homes exposure to internet buyers.
14. How will you let me know what you are doing to market my property and will I get feedback from showings?
Every week I will contact you with an update on your listing. In addition you will have a personal login to access feedback online 24/7 for real time showings and feedback.
15. Will you tell me what I can do to my home to make it sell faster or for more money?
We provide you with a comprehensive guide and offer suggestions. We also have a professional staging consultant and a contractor on our staff and have negotiated some great rates if we need full blown staging,
furniture rental, etc.
16. What makes you different? Why should I list my home with you?
I am the most motivated agent around, 90% of the homes I list get SOLD, and I use all the latest technology that home buyers use to find YOUR HOME. I hold a Marketing degree from Colorado State University (CSU) and I am an expert marketer of real estate. In addition, I have a team so we can deliver exceptional service all the time whereas single agents can’t be in two places at one time, thereby not giving you the attention you deserve.