In order to comply with Rule E-35 of the Colorado Real Estate Commission, we hereby disclose to you (Tenant/Applicant) that Taylor Realty Group is employed by the owner of the property. The Property Management Agreement authorizes Taylor Realty Group to act as Agent for the owner with all and any specific management and fiduciary duties contained therein. Taylor Realty Group and its agents are agents of and for the owner and are not representing tenants as tenant’s agents. Click the link below for a disclosure explaining the different agencies available in Colorado.
- Applications will only be processed if they are complete and all supporting documentation has been provided.
- Applications must be filled out for each adult over the age of 18
- Each application must be accompanied by a $45.00 non-refundable application fee which should be paid online upon submission
- To qualify the household must have a verifiable gross income equal to or greater than 2.5 times the monthly rent AND a Debt To Income ratio “DTI” (including monthly rent) of no more than 50%.
- Exceptions for compensating factors such as strong employment history, reserves, additional security deposit, or pre-paid rent may be made on a per application basis. The following are required with your application:
- 2 most recent paystubs
- If Self Employed, last 2 Years Tax Returns (Business & Personal)
- Copy of Valid Government Issued Photo ID
- NOTE: If other income is used for quallification purposes such as but limited to Investments, Pension, Social Security, Retirement, Alimony, Child Support, Maintenance, etc, supporting documentation such as account statements, divorce decrees or court orders must be provided.
- To qualify, tenants must have a minimum credit score of 615
- Within 24 hours of approval the applicant must make an online payment or deliver a certified check or money order equal to $950 as a “hold fee”.
- The “hold fee” may be submitted with the application to prevent additional showings until the application can be reviewed.
- The “hold fee” will be refunded in full if an application is denied.
- The “hold fee” will not be refunded if the applicant is approved and does not rent the property.
- The “hold fee” will be credited to the tenant’s first month of rent.
- Ads and showings for a property will continue until the completed application, application fee(s) and the “hold fee” have been collected.
- The standard security deposit is equal to a minimum of one month of rent and is required prior to move-in in good funds.
- Please note that the security deposit is not considered rent nor does it apply towards the rent at the first or the last month of the lease.
- Many of our homes are pet friendly. Additional fees and / or security deposit may be required for pets. All must be collected prior to move-in.
- Taylor Realty Group does not discriminate in the rental, lease, or negotiation for real property based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, familial status, or handicap and shall comply with all federal, state, and local laws concerning discrimination.
- Taylor Realty Group and the Owners reserve the right to deny an applicant based on management or owner discretion so long as it is for a non-discriminatory reason.
In addition to the application requirements listed above, your application is subject to denial if any of the following have happened to you within the past 7 years:
- Felony Conviction
- Registered sex offender or persons requiring to be registered as a sex offender
- Unpaid debt or collection from a bank, lender, collection agency, previous property owner, manager, or landlord type agency as reported on applicant’s credit bureaus or otherwise disclosed.
The following breeds are NOT allowed:
- Pit Bull AKA American Staffordshire Terrier
- Bull Terrier
- Presa Canario AKA Canary Dog
- Italian Mastiff AKA Cane Corso
- Dogs that are mixed with any of the above breed.