In order to comply with Rule E-35 of the Colorado Real Estate Commission, we hereby disclose to you (Tenant/Applicant) that Taylor Realty Group is employed by the owner of the Property. The Property Management Agreement authorizes Taylor Realty Group to act as Agent for the owner with all and any specific management and fiduciary duties contained therein. Taylor Realty Group and its agents are agents of and for the owner and are not representing tenants as tenant’s agents. Click the link below for a disclosure explaining the different agencies available in Colorado.
- Applications will only be processed if they are complete and all supporting documentation has been provided.
- Separate applications must be filled out for each occupant 18 years of age or older
- Each application must be accompanied by a $55 non-refundable application fee which should be paid online upon submission.
- Income will only be considered for Applicants whose credit score is equal to or greater than 635
- To qualify the household MUST have a verifiable gross income equal to or greater than 2.5 times the monthly rent AND a Debt To Income Ratio “DTI” (including monthly rent) of no more than 50%.
- Household must demonstrate they will meet Reserve requirement (funds equal to 2 months rent) immediately available by cash OR credit after paying all lease up expenses.
- Exceptions for compensating factors such as strong employment history, reserves, additional security deposit, or pre-paid rent may be made on a per application basis. The following are required with your application:
- Last 60 days paystubs
- If paid hourly, proof of employment is similar position/industry for prior 12 months
- If Self Employed, last 2 Years Tax Returns (Business & Personal)
- Copy of Valid U.S.A. Government Issued Photo ID
- NOTE: If other income is used for qualification purposes such as but not limited to Investments, Pension, Social Security, Retirement, Alimony, Child Support, Maintenance, etc, supporting documentation such as account statements, divorce decrees or court orders must be provided.
- Holding Deposit form must be submitted along with all other required documents before application will be processed. Please view the form as it answers many FAQ’s
- The Holding Deposit is not processed if the application is denied
- The standard security deposit is equal to a minimum of one month of rent and is required prior to move-in in good funds. Depending on strength of application, the security deposit may be increased.
- Please note that the security deposit is not considered rent nor does it apply towards the rent at the first or the last month of the lease.
- Many of our homes are pet friendly. Additional fees and / or security deposit may be required for pets. Standard Pet Fees are $450 per pet (non refundable) and $450 Additional Pet Deposit Per Pet (Refundable) but some properties may be more.
- If applicant(s) have a service animal, please complete Service Animal Request Form. Pet policies/fees do not apply to service animals but an additional security deposit may be required.
- All monies due must be collected upon lease signing (within 5 days of approval) unless otherwise agreed to in writing
- Taylor Realty Group does not discriminate in the rental, lease, or negotiation for real property based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, familial status, or handicap and shall comply with all federal, state, and local laws concerning discrimination.
- Taylor Realty Group and the Owners reserve the right to deny an applicant based on management or owner discretion so long as it is for a non-discriminatory reason.
In addition to the application requirements listed above, your application is subject to denial if any of the following have happened to you in the past:
- Eviction within last 7 years from date of application
- Felony Conviction
- Registered sex offender or persons requiring to be registered as a sex offender
- Unpaid debt or collection from a bank, lender, collection agency, previous property owner, manager, or landlord type agency as reported on applicant’s credit bureaus or otherwise disclosed.
The following breeds are NOT allowed due to insurance requirements:
- Pit Bull AKA American Staffordshire Terrier
- Bull Terrier
- Presa Canario AKA Canary Dog
- Italian Mastiff AKA Cane Corso
- Dogs that are mixed with any of the above breed.
- Tenant lease shall have a $16.75 per month smart home fee. Tenant shall receive smart home app for remote access/control of devices.